This Creamy Grilled Potato Salad is a unique take on a traditional dish. Grilling the potatoes creates a great, slightly smoky flavor that blends nicely with the creamy dressing.
Creamy Grilled Potato Salad
- 8 medium Red Potatoes (around 2 pounds), cut into 1-in. slices
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Salt
- 1/4 tsp Paprika
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 1 cup Fat-free Mayonnaise
- 2 Hard-Boiled Large Eggs, Chopped
- 1 Dill Pickle Spear, Chopped
- 3 tbsp Dill Pickle Juice
- 1 tbsp Spicy Brown Mustard
- Place the potatoes, olive oil, garlic salt, paprika and pepper in a bowl. Toss to coat.
- Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, lightly coat the grill rack. Grill potatoes, covered, over medium heat until tender—about 25-30 minutes—turning once.
- Remove from grill and cut potatoes into quarters and place in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients—mayonnaise, eggs, pickle, pickle juice, and spicy brown mustard—and toss to coat.
- Serve immediately. Refrigerate leftovers.