There are several ways you can clean your stainless steel cooking grids.
- You can use a brass bristle brush or balled up aluminum foil to scrap and clean your grids when they are hot.
- You can use hot soapy water to soak your grids and then use a nylon scrubby pad.
- You can also use oven cleaner to clean your grids.
- You can put the cooking grids into a large black plastic garbage bag, add enough vinegar to cover your grids, seal the garbage bag and then place in the hot sun for several hours. When you take the grids out you can wash them with hot soapy water and a nylon scrubby to remove any additional debris.
- DO NOT put your grids in a self-cleaning oven.
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!