Flavor Master Lamb Chops
- 6 thick Lamb chops
- 1 cup Cooking oil
- 1 medium Onion, chopped
- 1 tsp Tarragon
- 1 tsp Seasoned pepper
- 1 cup Dry vermouth
- 1 tbs Lemon juice
- 2 colves Garlic, minced
- 1 tsp Sweet basil
- Mix seasoned ingredients together.
- Place lamb chops in a dish and pour sauce over all.
- Let marinate in refrigerator for at least 4 hours, turning every 1/2 hour.
- Grill on MEDIUM for 5 minutes per side.
- Open lid and brush with marinade, cook on LOW until the desired doneness.