This recipe for Grilled Teriyaki Steak is perfect when you have a taste for the popular Japanese flavor.
Grilled Teriyaki Steak
- 2 lbs Flank Steak or Top Round
- 1/2 cup Dry red wine
- 1/3 cup Soy sauce
- 3 tbs Lemon or lime juice
- 1/4 tsp Ground ginger
- 1/4 cup Green onions, chopped
- 1 cup Beef broth
- 1 clove Garlic, crushed
- 2 tbs Honey
- Slice meat into 1-inch strips, cutting across the grain.
- Layer meat strips and green onions in a bowl.
- Mix remaining ingredients and pour over meat.
- Marinate overnight in the refrigerator.
- Drain meat and reserve marinade.
- Thread meat on skewers and cook on LOW for 8-10 minutes per side. Baste during cooking.