AMC Channel Style Stainless Steel Cooking Grids (Set of 2)
Heat capturing channels produce amazing sear lines
Fits AMCW / WNK / AMCT / TJK Model grills
- Each grid measures 12″ x 15-3/4″
- 2 grids are required
GRILL LIKE A PRO
The channel design of these grids captures the heat and distributes it evenly across the cooking surface while creating wide grid marks for sealing in juices and flavor.
- Superior Heat Distribution
- Perfect for Searing Meats
- Easy to Maintain
How to clean your stainless steel grids
There are several ways you can clean your stainless steel cooking grids
- Use a brass bristle brush or balled-up aluminum foil to scrape and clean your grids when they are hot.
- Use hot soapy water to soak your grids and then use a nylon scrubby pad.
- Use oven cleaner like Easy-Off as directed to clean caked-on clumps of food and residue off your grids. Once you have cleaned off the build-up make sure to wash them with hot soapy water and a nylon scrubby to remove any additional debris.
- You can put the cooking grids into a large black plastic garbage bag, add enough vinegar to cover your grids, seal the garbage bag and then place it in the hot sun for several hours. When you take the grids out you can wash them with hot soapy water and a nylon scrubby to remove any additional debris.
- DO NOT put your grids in a self-cleaning oven.