TK4 Natural Gas Lamp | Cast Aluminum Post Mount Lamp Head
This traditional four-glass panel lamp with eagle finial offers functionality, flexibility, and streamlined style. Flat tempered-glass panels included. Comes with a Dual Inverted Burner.
Dual Inverted Burner
Gas Mantle lighting uses an incandescent gas mantle to generate a steady, bright light.
Gas Mantle Burner Advantages:
- The Dual Inverted Burner is the best option for windy conditions
- Provides the same light output as a 50-watt electric bulb, but only uses the energy equivalent to a pilot light.
- Reliable and secure. Works even when your power goes out keeping your outdoor areas lit.
- Delivers a historic, romantic ambiance to outdoor entertainment spaces
You May Also Want to Buy
|Aluminum Post | 6′ post length
|Aluminum Post | 7’9″ post length
|Cast Aluminum Pedestal Mount Base
Typically used for installations on top of a column or half wall
|Cast Aluminum Post Base
Typically used for patio deck installations
|Cast Aluminum Decorative Post Base
|Plastic Ladder Rest with decorative round ends for Lamps
|Replacement mantles for dual inverted style lamp burners
|Replacement mantles for upright style lamp burners
PROPER LIGHTING INSTRUCTIONS FOR DUAL INVERTED BURNERS
Remove the glass by lifting it from the bottom with a forefinger, pulling out slightly, and lowering it. NOTE: Proper combustion is essential. Do not obstruct air inlet or outlet vents
WITH THE GAS TURNED OFF, Hold a lighted match up to but not touching the mantle. This will burn off the protective coating (and it will flash slightly). Do not touch the mantle with the match.
After the mantles have stopped burning, use a screwdriver to slowly turn the gas ON and hold another match up to, but not touching, the mantles to light them. When lit, turn the gas on fully.
Your MHP lamp is factory-set to burn at its most efficient point. However, this adjustment may be changed during shipment. To adjust this, raise or lower the air shutter until the mantles are burning their brightest. The shutter opening should be approximately 1/16″
If the flame extends above the ceramic mantle ring, turn off the lamp valve and contact your local gas company or authorized MHP dealer. NOTE: Proper combustion is essential. Do not obstruct air inlet or outlet vents.
Replace the glass by fitting the top edge into the frame top, and holding the glass against the tabs inside the frame. Allow the glass to slide into the frame bottom.
Replace and Light Mantles for a Dual Inverted Burner
Maintenance for Dual Inverted Burner Gas Lamps
- Replace your gas mantles at least once a year
- Periodically remove glass panels and clean them with hot soapy water or glass cleaner
- Remove debris at least twice a year. Removing the debris will improve performance by maintaining airflow to your gas mantles.
- Blow out the gas lines annually to ensure proper gas supply to your lamp.
CA Residents: Prop 65 Warning(s): YES