Wally Koziol, founder of MHP and inventor of the first outdoor gas grill, loved to grill out. While he had many recipes for grilled chicken this recipe for Sweet & Spicy Chicken was always his go-to for summer dinners. We hope you enjoy this recipe as much as Wally!
MHP Sweet & Spicy Grilled Chicken
- 1/2 cup Apricot preserves
- 2 tbsp Onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp Brown sugar
- 1/4 cup French dressing
- 2 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 6 Chicken Breasts, bonless, skinless
- Combine all ingredients except chicken in a bowl to create the sauce.
- Grill chicken on LOW for 35-45 minutes, turning frequently.
- Brush chicken with sauce during the last 15-20 minutes of grilling. Reserve remaining sauce for table dipping.