Easy 5 ingredient marinade makes this Vermouth Salmon Steaks recipe perfect for grilling anytime.
Vermouth Salmon Steaks
- 2 pounds Salmon Steaks, 1 inch thick
- 3/4 cup Lemon Juice
- 2 tsp Seasoned Salt
- 1 cup Dry Vermouth
- 2 tbs Chives, chopped
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- Place salmon steaks in a shallow pan.
- Combine ingredients and pour over fish. Marinate 4 hours in refrigerator, turning occasionally.
- Place salmon steaks on greased cooking grid and grill on LOW for 5-9 minutes per side. Baste with marinade during grilling.
- Fish is done when it flakes with a fork.