Everglow Outdoor Gas Lamps—Heads & Kits
Add Ambiance to Your Outdoor Room or Backyard!
By combining a distinctive style with the latest technology and quality materials our lamps bring reliability, function, and elegance to your home or business. Appealing both day and night they also provide increased safety and security for your outdoor space. Using Everglow Outdoor Gas Lamps will dramatically enhance the curb appeal and accentuate the landscaping. Each lamp in the Everglow lighting family is an attractive design that will stand-out on patios/decks, amid shrubs, around outdoor cooking areas, along walkways or around the pool.
All Everglow Outdoor Gas lamps are available in Natural or Propane Gas with burner options to meet your specific needs and can be pedestal or post mounted.
Beautiful Durable Finish
- Strict control is maintained throughout production
- The epoxy powder-coat finish delivers the look and durability you expect
Heat-Treated Glass Panes
- The finest glass available, bringing the lamps to life when lighted
- Remove easily for cleaning
Cast Aluminum Construction
- Thick-walled solid cast aluminum provides greater strength, durability and finish quality
- Non-Corrosive construction will not rust
- All of our gas lamps are UL approved
Allowing you to create the dramatic effect you want for your outdoor space, Everglow Gas Lamps are available with two burner options:
|Dual Inverted Burner
- The Dual Inverted burner offers the brightest illumination of all of our burner styles
- Good burner option for windy conditions
- Provides the same light output as a 50-watt electric bulb, but only uses the energy equivalent to a pilot light.
- Reliable and secure. Works even when your power goes out keeping your outdoor areas lit.
- Delivers a historic, romantic ambiance to outdoor entertainment spaces
- Replace your gas mantles at least once a year
- Clean glass and remove debris at least twice a year. Removing debris will improve performance by maintaining airflow to your gas mantles.
- Blow out the gas lines annually to ensure proper gas supply to your lamp.
|Open Flame Burner
- Imitates the original gas lamp look with a warm, flickering fish-tail flame
- Adds drama and romance to any outdoor setting, entrance or walkway
- Low-maintenance operation
Perform these simple maintenance tasks to keep your open flame lamps operating smoothly.
- Clean glass and remove debris at least twice a year to maintain performance and enhance the air flow around the burner
- The orange flame can and will produce combustion byproducts that will neccessitate the glass being cleaned more often
- Blow out the gas lines annually to ensure proper gas supply to your lamp